Yes, you’re in the right place! It’s ok…I will take care of your organizing needs!
What I commonly hear before I start organizing:
- “I feel overwhelmed!”
- “I feel paralyzed!”
- “I don’t know where to start.”
- “I can’t make decisions.”
- “I need someone to motivate me.”
- “I feel scared. It’s hard for me to trust people.”
- “I’m so ashamed of this; I never have anyone come over to my house.”
What I commonly hear after organizing:
- “Wow, I can’t believe how much lighter I feel!”
- “I can breathe with ease!”
- “I feel such an incredible sense of relief!”
- “I have so much room now!”
- “I can find my “(fill in the blank)” now!”
- “I feel like a gained a new friend that I can trust 100%! Thank you!”
- “Now I have place for friends and family to sit…comfortably. I’m not embarrassed anymore.”
If you’ve never worked with an organizer, you’re in for a real treat. You too can experience “after organizing” euphoria, that’s truly contagious! Visit my other pages and learn about who I am, and how I can help you. And when you’re ready for a complimentary, initial consultation, fill out and submit the form on my Contact Me page. Or if you want to chat immediately, call me at 925-367-8300.
This is what customer client felt just after the first day together!
I keep going out to look at my spacious, but not yet completed garage. Thank u so much for
all your hard work. You should bottle your energy girl, cause you have the energy of 3 people.
Anyway thank u so much. I greatly appreciate your great help and capabilities. I honestly felt the love today.
Love of helping people who don’t know how to get out of their messes. — Marilyn G.